What problems need to pay attention to when bending sheet metal
In the process of sheet metal processing, there are many production processes, bending process is one of them, and occupies a very important technology and process. After all, bending is a very strict processing activity with technical requirements, so there are a lot of things to know and pay attention to in the bending process of the whole sheet metal processing. Then do you know what problems should be paid attention to when bending sheet metal processing?
Note the following problems when bending sheet metal:
1, sheet metal after bending on both sides of the bending Angle due to the relationship between extrusion material will have metal protruding, resulting in a larger width than the original size, the protruding size and the use of material thickness, the thicker the material protruding point is larger, in order to avoid this phenomenon, can be in advance on both sides of the bending line to make a semicircle, semicircle diameter for material thickness of more than 1.5 times, the edge material folding design, can use the same method.
2. Sheet metal bending should be perpendicular to the direction of metal materials fiber as far as possible. When sheet metal bending is parallel to the direction of metal materials fiber, cracks are easy to occur at the bending of sheet metal, so that the strength is low and it is easy to break.
3, sheet metal bending needs to ensure the bending strength, long and narrow bending strength is low, short and wide bending strength is high, so sheet metal bending as far as possible attached to the longer side, the same function of a bending, the original design because of the bending attached to the short side and low bending strength, improved design bending attached to the longer side and high bending strength.
4. When the sheet metal is bent, the internal R Angle is greater than or equal to 1/2 of the material thickness. If the R Angle is not done, the right Angle will gradually disappear and naturally form the R Angle after multiple stamping.
5. At the corner of the sheet metal edge, if it is not required to be a 90 degree Angle, please be sure to treat it as an appropriate R Angle, because the right Angle at the edge of the sheet metal is easy to cause sharp points leading to cuts. In the female mold, the top of the right Angle is easy to crack due to stress concentration, and the male mold is easy to crack at the top, which makes the mold must be repaired and delayed mass production. Even if it does not crack for a long time, it will wear and form R Angle, which causes the product to produce rough edges and cause defective products.
6, general sheet metal parts is long and narrow shape when it is not easy to maintain its straight degree, after the stress is more easy to deformation, so we can fold a L or fold two edge into a picture in order to maintain its strength and straight degree, but often L and picture can't form from beginning to end, because of some factors is interrupted, how to do? At this time we can hit the right amount of convex ribs to increase its strength.
7. The turning point between the plane and the bending surface has a narrow hole or an open hole after bending, otherwise there will be burrs, and the width of the narrow hole is greater than or equal to 1.5 times the thickness of the flesh. Also, don't forget to mark the R Angle when drawing.
8. Sheet metal bending tolerance is relatively large, especially in the case of multiple bending, the accumulation of tolerance leads to the difficulty in alignment between holes and holes. The more the bending times of sheet metal, the greater the bending tolerance will be. The lower the bending accuracy, the sheet metal design should minimize the bending process. As shown in the figure, sheet metal in the original design needs two bending processes, but in the improved design, sheet metal only needs one bending process to complete two bending processes at the same time